Friday 25 November 2011

The leaves are falling . . .

Hello everyone, it's nice to see you :) Firstly, I'd like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm having a lovely Thanksgiving in Pet Society, this week is truly one of my favourites :D (Ok, I know I say that about every week but this time I really do!) Now I'd like to list and tell you about some of the highlights of this week . . . 

My new autumn outfits:


and . . .


Racing in the stadium against turkeys, while wearing my new Turkey hat which I dug up from the weekly digging map! 


And a new room (duh!) my 'cosy cottage' I like to relax by the fire after playing outside in the cool air . . .









Another room! This is my new autumn entrance, I'm glad I now have a place to put my monarch butterfly tree :) I also think this entrance is a lot more cozy than my previous ones . . . 


And another! :P I changed my front garden to make it look like this:


Well, as you can probably tell I've been quite a busy beaver this week so I've got to get going but I'll be back again next week to share more adventures!

Love, Vanessa! xx 

2 comments:

  1. I love the turkey races lol and Fall is my favorite season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turkey races are definitely something else ... it's a shame they're only there one week a year :( and fall is nice because I like to collect leaves and make collages (or use them in my home as shown above) hehe :)

    ReplyDelete