Friday 18 November 2011

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the forest we go!

Hi pets and pet owners :) What a wonderful week this is! I know most of you think that this theme is 'recycled' because of the fact that it has been done before, but surely after so many years Pet Society is bound to repeat a theme or two, which I'm quite comfortable with. Besides, I really like some of the items this week!


And lets not forget the lovely outfits this week :D (Did I mention they're for coins?!)

Attempting to make the dwarf top from the weekly digging look like a fashionable coat:

 

Snow White Outfit


 Self-created Wicked Witch Outfit


And here are my rooms for the week . . .

A beautiful balcony for Snow White so she can sing to the animals :)

The seven dwarfs bedroom - inside their forest cottage

And lastly, the forest and entrance to the dwarf's underground mine

Well, that's it for this week! 

Love, Vanessa! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment