Friday 8 April 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! Let me introduce myself. . . . .

My name is Vanessa and I am a stylish kitty who lives in Pet Society (For those of you who don't know it's a game on Facebook) I was born on Tuesday the 22nd of December so I am currently one and a half years old (but I am very mature for my age) I have honey coloured fur and the hair on my head is naturally brown but I sometimes like to wear wigs. I love living in Pet Society! I like to shop, play with friends and decorate my house.

I am so excited I finally got the chance to create a blog! (With a little help from my owner of course) I will be posting more info and uploading lots of pics of my outfits, house and friends so be sure to come back soon!


                    Love,
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment