Monday 12 December 2011

Bye, For now, but not forever!

Hello everyone, my name is Tess and I am Vanessa's owner, I am writing this on her behalf since she won't be here anymore. Sadly, I have not been able to pay much attention to her on account of school, hobbies and a lack of interest :( even though she would like to continue her blog she cannot do it without my help so neither Vanessa or myself will be posting here anymore. We might come back one day but not for a while. I have also decided to pursue other interests such as doll collecting, as for Van she will still continue her life in Pet Society, being cute and fashionable as always, only without me. I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog as much as we have enjoyed writing it . . . Thankyou for supporting us! Farewell :')


Love, Vanessa and Tess! xx

1 comment:

  1. petsocietystar10131 October 2012 at 01:18

    awwww! it's always really sad when someone leaves their blog and leaves a message like that!

    ReplyDelete