Saturday 5 November 2011

Halloween Costumes!

Vanessa here and instead of doing the normal update for this week's theme, I thought I'd dedicate this post to those wonderful coin outfits that were released late last week. Firstly, I'd like to thank Playfish and Pet Socxiety for NOT making them cash and even though I don't mind spending a bit of cash here and there (hey, a pet needs to look there best, eh?)  I'm very grateful :)

Ok, enough rambling - just one last thing though! - I decided to not just show you pics of me wearing them, because you already know how they look if you've bought them too, instead I designed a room to go with each costume, sticking to the theme! (with me posing in the room of course :P) and now here they are . . .

Insane Alice Costume: Alice's Wonderland? I had a bit of trouble trying to make this room a bit creepy because Alice is just too cute to become a serial killer! :O I really love Alice in Wonderland though, serial killer or not!










Silent Nurse Costume: Haunted Hospital! Has anyone seen the movie Silent Hill? If the nurses from that movie were to work in a hospital it would probably look something like this . . .


 Dream Stalker Costume: Creepy child's bedroom. "Tuck yourself in you better hold on to your teddy, it's Nightmare on Elm Street and guess who's playing Freddy!"


Folding Metal Man Costume: The Robot Revolution. I had a bit of difficulty with this room, seeing as I don't own that much futuristic stuff, but I certainly adore the costume! And who doesn't love Transformers? Surely the best robot movie I've seen!








Golden Poo Costume: Poo Palace! :P I didn't do a full room for this one because I was afraid you'd think I'd gone a bit bonkers, but here's a small pic indicating where poos should belong!


 Cereal Killer Costume: A Cereal Killer's Kitchen? I found the non-movie based costumes a bit harder to design rooms for so here's a Serial Killer Segment! xD


Bloody Prom Queen Costume: Carrie's Prom Nightmare! "As Carrie is crowned Prom Queen, a bucket falls from the rooftop covering her entirely in pig's blood" - end scene from the movie Carrie.









Cannibal Doctor Costume: Hannibal's Prison Cell (from the movie) "On a similar note I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife"


 Hotdog Costume: Fast Food! I know this isn't a room but I wanted to take the meaning of 'fast food' to a whole new level! I really don't know what a giant hotdog holding condiments is meant to do with Halloween but it's still pretty cool! 


Well, that's all of them! I hope you enjoyed it and as always stay tuned for more updates! :)

Love, Vanessa! xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment