Friday 11 November 2011

Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to post again, especially seeing as this week is Flintstones-themed. Let me just say I love the Flintstones, definitely one of my (and my owner's!) favourite cartoons. I know Halloween is over :( and it's a bit weird for me not seeing more spooky items in stores this week but I guess I'm also glad the 'Halloween hype' is over! So let me start off my Weekly Update with a recent picture of myself:

 
I really like this new wig and think it's very cute :)

This is my new Triceratops petling, Tyla (pronounced Tie-la) she is shy and likes to eat sandwiches. I wasn't sure what colour she would come out when I bought her but to my surprise she came out pink! I've never seen a pink triceratops before (we'll I've never actually seen ANY triceratops but you know what I mean!) 

Here is another pic of me, I'm taking a ride (or should I say glide!) on my new Pink Flying Pterodactyl :) It's so cool how it really flies around the room and I love the colour purple mixed with pink!)


And this is my new room, I had a bit of trouble because stone age-themed items aren't my specialty but I tried my best :P So here is my Yabba Dabba Doo Bar! :D












Love, Vanessa! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment