Saturday 29 October 2011

Tim Burton, Eat your heart out!

Hiya! *Waves paws* so as you might've guessed this "nightmarish" week is dedicated to all things Tim Burton! I'm sure all of you know him but for those who don't he's an American film director, film producer, writer and artist. He is famous for dark, quirky-themed movies such as Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

*First of all I'd like to thank my wonderful friends for helping me build the collaborative item this week so fast . . . your the greatest!* - And I really love it too, such nice scenery! :D


 Secondly, here is one of my new favourite outfits, the Undead Bride Outfit! It was so hard to pick only one out of all those cute outfit bundles to share with you, but if I did take a pic of them all, I'd run out of space on my camera! :P


All the items this week are very cute and fit perfectly with the stuff from the previous Halloween weeks. Here is a room with some of the items from this week:











So this is room has a nice sunset view, I think it looks simple but cute and I like to make the colours match in the rooms I create. I liked it so much that I decided to do another room, like this one, but for night time. Here it is:










And just because I'm so room-decorating-obsessed (if there is such a thing! xD) I also wanted to show you my new Ghostly Manor Room! It's very spacious and I just love the animations within the room :)

(With Lightening)







(Without Lightening)





Once again I hope you have enjoyed my post about this week, Happy Halloween everyone and I'm looking forward to posting next week about the LAST theme of Halloween!

Love, Vanessa! xx

2 comments: